Every creative has to start somewhere – but some beginnings are better than others. And for those lucky few who attend the acclaimed art and design school at Falmouth University, their creative journeys are off to a pretty impressive beginning. Here at 11EevenDC, we know from first hand experience just how great that start can be – quite literally, with our amazingly talented Creative Director and 11ElevenDC Founder, Lee Evans a member of the Falmouth University alumni.
So when we saw the latest end of year show from Falmouth University, we couldn’t resist sharing some of their greatest with you.
1. Alexandra McGinn, BA (Hons) Illustration
Project: Environmental illustrations
2. Thomas Pullin, BA (Hons) Illustration
Project: The History of Plant Hunting
3. Stefan Foster and Katia Schutz, BA (Hons) Creative Advertising
Project: The North Face
4. Will Moir and Elliot Bates, BA (Hons) Creative Advertising
Project: Smart Food campaign for ASDA
5. Katie Morgan, BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Project: British Wool
6. Hamish Gardner, BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Project: D&AD New Blood brief for Airbnb